This site is for discussion about Open Data Stack Exchange. You must have an account there to participate.
The Overflow Blog
- Do Nintendo Switch cartridge games get the same updates as digital versions?
- How would you say 'one raspberry' or 'two raspberries' in Russian?
- In which version of "Snow White" is her name really "Lips Red as Blood, Hair Black as Ebony, Skin White as Snow"?
- How can I subdivide a plane with a complex contour?
- Does the pointwise mean value property implies harmonicity?
- Does "peer down on somebody" include the meaning of contempt?
- Creating \newcommand - I made a mistake
- Blindfold Tic-Tac-Toe
- Which pairwise comparison tests are best to use after the Kruskal-Wallis test (Dunn, Conover-Iman or Steel-Dwass-Critchlow-Fligner test)?
- What is the significance of radar cross section (RCS) for air defense?
- Calculating the projectile of rocket using RCS to tilt the flight path
- Why didn't they notice the invasion in Dune?
- Why was manual branch suggestion abandoned?
- Grinding toasted spices without cooling
- Counting elements in comma-separated string in attribute table in QGIS
- What about a mathematics journal for 'negative' results?
- Barren Rock: Habitable?
- Is anyone aware of any approaches to measuring code coverage?
- Pooling storage across multiple devices?
- Why are potential drops concentrated at resistive elements?
- Why do digital flight instruments seem to fluctuate/flicker during landing or takeoff?
- Sci-fi book about two people living inside a giant's head
- How do I say the luminosity class aloud?
- Can the MIT license be applied to music?