This site is for discussion about Open Data Stack Exchange. You must have an account there to participate.
The Overflow Blog
- Why does the modulo nature of primes not prove that there are infinitely many twin primes?
- Simulate trusted relationship (kinda @NamespaceAccessible behaviour) for base 1gp package and 2gp extension
- Is there a feature in Krita that allows you to take a picture of your drawing?
- Does lexeme and stem mean the same?
- Grinding toasted spices without cooling
- In x86 real mode, how does BIOS know what hardware is present?
- What about a mathematics journal for 'negative' results?
- Blindfold Tic-Tac-Toe
- How can I prove that my students bought their exam answers?
- What are the minimum historical changes that would permit the use of paratroopers at the beginning of World War I?
- What techniques are available to dig a perimeter in the Nether without glitches/cheating?
- Why do digital flight instruments seem to fluctuate/flicker during landing or takeoff?
- Is there a way to name a flag for a bit field in Ghidra?
- Habakkuk 2:3 it will not delay or it will not be late?
- Help with becoming overly obsessive (about mathematics)
- Can Government Emblems be used by non-governmental entities such as PM cares fund?
- What single change would have given the best chance for the Central Powers to win World War 1?
- How would you say 'one raspberry' or 'two raspberries' in Russian?
- What is the significance of radar cross section (RCS) for air defense?
- How do I say the luminosity class aloud?
- What is the reason behind the alternating polarities in an electromagnetic rail brake utilizing eddy currents?
- Need advice for changing battery terminals
- Can the MIT license be applied to music?
- Rewriting a measure in 6/8