I play a number of board and card games with varying degrees of skill, but using "algorithms" to avoid the most obvious mistakes. Depending on the game, if you can beat me, you are probably not a beginner, and perhaps a pretty good player.
New York, New York
Member for 3 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 5 '17 at 3:33
- History 79.7k 79.7k 1212 gold badges197197 silver badges424424 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 13k 13k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 9.9k 9.9k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Chess 9.6k 9.6k 2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- German Language 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 73 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 60 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 48 Why did the French sell Louisiana?
- View more network posts →