Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 9 '13 at 15:15
Top network posts
- 23 Why do we need multivariate regression (as opposed to a bunch of univariate regressions)?
- 19 Is there an official/complete list of all US government agency "developers' pages"?
- 13 How can I insert page number to rmarkdown beamer slides?
- 12 What is/are the implicit priors in frequentist statistics?
- 9 Strategies for formatting JSON output from R
- 9 Why is lambda "within one standard error from the minimum" is a recommended value for lambda in an elastic net regression?
- 8 Why are we using a biased and misleading standard deviation formula for $\sigma$ of a normal distribution?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 3 '17