- Stack Overflow 294 294 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 191 191 33 gold badges77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Bicycles 155 155 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Open Data 131 131 33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 126 126 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 180 What is a data scientist?
- 32 What does entropy tell us?
- 14 Do you have to adhere to the likelihood principle to be a Bayesian?
- 13 Layman's explanation of censoring in survival analysis
- 11 Optimization of stochastic computer models
- 8 When (if ever) is a frequentist approach substantively better than a Bayesian?
- 8 Does order of loops matter for speed in R
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.