Passionate geographer, mapper and data visualizationer.
Currently working as a GIS-Developer and Database Manager. Working with QGis, Postgres + PostGIS and everything in beteween.
"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot."
Steven Wright (1955 - )
Member for 3 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 3 '19 at 11:38
- Geographic Information Systems 3.5k 3.5k 55 gold badges1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Open Data 299 299 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 233 233 22 gold badges88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 169 169 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 Should I use my personal e-mail address, or my workplace one, when registering to external websites for work purposes?
- 32 How to deal with colleague who uses unintelligible colloquial/slang terms?
- 19 Different layer styles at different scales in QGIS?
- 13 Are children a reason to be rejected for a job?
- 11 Creating a temporay layer out of a selection in QGIS
- 9 Where can I get shapefiles for changing German territory during the Second World War?
- 9 How can I bring a layer to the back in QGIS?
- View more network posts →