I'm a web developer for the Sunlight Foundation. My particular areas of interest data-wise are money in politics and regulatory process.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 '13 at 16:23
Top network posts
- 21 OCR error correction algorithms
- 13 Long-running computations in node.js
- 11 Incremental MapReduce implementations (other than CouchDB, preferably)
- 10 How does the Sunlight Foundation relate to Open Data?
- 9 Are there any good libraries available for doing normalization of company names?
- 9 Alternative to GTFS (General Transit Feed Specification)?
- 7 What does OpenRefine offer that other data-parsing tools don't?
- View more network posts →