Recently I've been building network visualization tools and publishing libraries for analyzing and animating longitudinal graph data in R and Java. I have general HTML5 and LAMP experience building interactive data-driven websites.
I love digging into new datasets and I'm always interested in exploring how we can use new tools better understand and communicate the social structures, cultural patterns, economic flows, and corporate and government jurisdictions we are embedded in.
I'm looking for positions where I can solve useful problems.
Top network posts
- 36 Are there any good libraries available for doing normalization of company names?
- 14 What are the available tools for managing crowdsourced data-cleaning tasks?
- 12 How can I install qpdf on Mac 10.8.3?
- 10 Graph visualization/analysis tool?
- 6 What new open data do you need from the U.S. government?
- 6 How to write a package test in R to see if warning is correctly thrown?
- View more network posts →