Analytics Associate at A.T. Kearney.
Applying AI and ML for business problems and managerial decision making. My main areas of interest are artificial neural networks, data science, decision science and operations research
Member for 2 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 12 '17 at 4:12
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 538 538 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Politics 478 478 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Data Science 363 363 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Law 119 119 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 TensorFlow - regularization with L2 loss, how to apply to all weights, not just last one?
- 27 Ensemble of different kinds of regressors using scikit-learn (or any other python framework)
- 25 TensorFlow - introducing both L2 regularization and dropout into the network. Does it makes any sense?
- 18 TensorFlow - introducing both L2 regularization and dropout into the network. Does it makes any sense?
- 17 Ensemble of different kinds of regressors using scikit-learn (or any other python framework)
- 15 Does NATO membership require democracy?
- 10 Why is Russia Today largely unsympathetic to Muslims in western countries?
- View more network posts →