is working on a PhD to stop #Phishing through http://co-operating.systems/ . He develops in Scala ideas guided by Philosophy, and a little Category Theory.
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 760 760 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 593 593 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 455 455 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 305 305 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 What are the main advantages and disadvantages of webid compared to browserid?
- 12 What are the downsides of BrowserID/Persona compared to OpenID/OAuth/Facebook?
- 11 Construct XML with dynamic label and attributes in Scala?
- 11 Why must fmap map every element of a List?
- 8 Is it ok to use Tagless Final (Object Algebras) on coalgebras?
- 8 Examples of co-implication (a.k.a co-exponential)
- 7 What logic correponds via Curry-Howard to a Monad?
- View more network posts →