is working on a PhD to stop #Phishing through http://co-operating.systems/ . He develops in Scala ideas guided by Philosophy, and a little Category Theory.
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Area 51 760 760 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 587 587 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 465 465 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 455 455 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 What are the main advantages and disadvantages of webid compared to browserid?
- 15 Proof relevance vs. proof irrelevance
- 12 What are the downsides of BrowserID/Persona compared to OpenID/OAuth/Facebook?
- 11 Why must fmap map every element of a List?
- 11 Construct XML with dynamic label and attributes in Scala?
- 9 Why do Calculus of Construction based languages use Setoids so much?
- 8 Is it ok to use Tagless Final (Object Algebras) on coalgebras?
- View more network posts →