is working on a PhD to stop #Phishing through http://co-operating.systems/ . He develops in Scala ideas guided by Philosophy, and a little Category Theory.
Top network posts
- 21 What are the main advantages and disadvantages of webid compared to browserid?
- 12 What are the downsides of BrowserID/Persona compared to OpenID/OAuth/Facebook?
- 11 Why must fmap map every element of a List?
- 10 Construct XML with dynamic label and attributes in Scala?
- 7 How to set SBT default log level to "warn"?
- 6 How does one get sbt-idea to work in scala-2.10 project?
- 6 What logic correponds via Curry-Howard to a Monad?
- View more network posts →