I know why I am a tester. My driving force is my curiosity: I want to know how things work, why they work and why they don't.
Member for 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '19 at 12:22
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 9.4k 9.4k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 590 590 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Photography 533 533 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- User Experience 387 387 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 How have Guava unit tests been generated automatically?
- 28 Is % of escaped defects a good KPI for a tester performance?
- 26 How do I discover RESTful Web services?
- 21 Is missing match in autocomplete feature counter-intuitive?
- 20 How to test data migration procedure?
- 17 Can knowing too much about the tested code be a disadvantage?
- 16 Is testing position only for young specialists?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.