My top level class is a Human. My bottom level Human subclass is a Programmer which
implements many interfaces that I gather through living in this world. Those interfaces all
extend interface Experience. As life goes on, I tend to be more than just a Programmer, as many interfaces tend to enrich my Human class. I may need sometime to reconstruct my class tree, when things mess up due to the large number of implementing interfaces.
Member for 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '19 at 18:57
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 674 674 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Information Security 395 395 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 171 171 66 bronze badges
- Open Data 161 161 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 How to put an Entry into a Map?
- 25 How to create a page header in Bootstrap 4?
- 13 Default message in custom exception - Python
- 12 How to autorun files and scripts in Ubuntu when inserting a USB stick like autorun.inf in Windows?
- 12 Default message in custom exception - Python
- 10 vertical divider between two columns in bootstrap
- 8 All jupyter contrib nbextensions are marked as possibly incompatible
- View more network posts →