I'm bored a lot of the time and willing to help people for free.
If you need help, or want a clarification on a question I've answered or commented on, please google talk me at firstname.lastname@example.org ... of course, you can also use SE's own comment/answer features or email me, but google talk is fastest.
You can also google talk me if you have a math/science question unrelated to SE.
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Astronomy 4.6k 4.6k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2k 2k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2k 2k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 177 Copying GNU screen scrollback buffer to file (extended hardcopy)?
- 44 Is there a way to block an elected President from entering office?
- 36 Why do stars appear as circles, not points?
- 34 Why do film studios buy domains of fictitious companies?
- 33 Should I use a credit repair agency?
- 33 What exactly did the federal judge do to Trump's executive order?
- 26 Where can I find/visualize planets/stars/moons/etc positions?
- View more network posts →