DBA on SQL Server, Oracle and Postgresql. Expert in handling bigdata.
Curious about IT and technology. Developer in SQL languages, c/c++ and .net. Working daily with Linux and Windows OS.
I love trekking, bike, photos, beers and travels.
I never stop. I need to sleep more!
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '16 at 12:33
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 901 901 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Open Data 304 304 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 196 196 44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 What is the CHARINDEX (SQL SERVER) equivalent in POSTGRESQL?
- 7 Search in logfile - exit code
- 7 SQL Server BigInt vs Decimal
- 7 Timespec :struct type Error c2011
- 6 Source of CIA World Factbook estimates
- 6 Open datasets of lottery winning numbers
- 6 Why this simple insert query on an Oracle database can't work?
- View more network posts →