Freelance ArcGIS Specialist with 25+ years Esri software experience, working principally with ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcPy/Python, Geoprocessing (including Geoprocessing Services and ModelBuilder), Data Driven Pages, Zoology & Genealogy.
- ArcGIS Pro, ArcPy, ArcGIS for Desktop and Google Earth eLearning videos which are available via Discover Spatial
- Twelve minute flying start to ArcGIS Pro
- Using Python dictionaries with ArcPy
- Using Pseudo-dynamic Text in ArcPy Map Automation
- Writing Parsable Python for ArcGIS Field Calculator
- On Demand PDF Maps made easy using ArcPy
- ArcPy/Python tips for creating test data and performance timing code snippets
- Using ArcPy Cursors to Split by Attribute and Location
- Map Books made easy using Data Driven Pages
- Introduction to Queensland Globe
- Introduction to New South Wales Globe
- Introductory to Advanced level ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcPy training courses which are available Instructor-led or Self-paced - see PolyGeo website
Available for commercial ArcGIS consulting, training and support assignments, and willing to provide quotations to tackle any intractable ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcPy problems which appear on GIS Stack Exchange when they may be unsuitable to resolving expediently using its focussed Question & Answer format.
Take a brief survey to make your ArcGIS for Desktop (and ArcPy) Training needs known!
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 '18 at 4:57
Top network posts
- 57 Choosing File Geodatabase (*.gdb), Personal Geodatabase (*.mdb) or shapefile format?
- 47 Keeping special status for Accepted Answers without sticking them to top forever?
- 26 Adding magic link for Meta Stack Overflow?
- 23 What are Esri's new ArcGIS for Professionals and ArcGIS Pro?
- 22 Removing only donut holes from polygons using ArcGIS Desktop?
- 22 How to improve rendering performance of a very large shapefile?
- 22 Running Python scripts (with parameters) within another Python script with ArcPy?
- View more network posts →