I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 '15 at 1:12
- Worldbuilding 11.5k 11.5k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.8k 8.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.6k 6.6k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 247 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 112 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 70 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- 63 Why does the user pick the password?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 14 '15