I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 '15 at 1:12
- Worldbuilding 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5k 5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Monero 2k 2k 77 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 218 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 109 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 67 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 63 Why does the user pick the password?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 14 '15