- Computer Science♦ 114.3k 114.3k 1414 gold badges151151 silver badges327327 bronze badges
- Information Security 92.3k 92.3k 2525 gold badges239239 silver badges521521 bronze badges
- Cryptography 33.4k 33.4k 88 gold badges7474 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.8k 8.8k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 176 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 148 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 114 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 105 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 99 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.